April 8, 2010

Grass and the Beer can.

Once upon a time, on a dry bare land.., Among the millions of brown dead grasses, one healthy flake of grass asked an empty beer can which can be alive for only a bit, till the last drop of its 'golden' aerated blood evaporates... " how was your life..." Beer can knew the grass flake was asking for the sake of askin something so that it can continue the conversation to askin a drop of water.

but the Beer can answered: "Was painful.. in fact.. a hundred times painful than the agony which i have now thinking of preserving my last trinket of blood."
"Ohh Good God, Mr Beer Can" Exclaimed the grass flake.. "from the time you were born, u were preserved in an airconditioned room.. with 330 ml of blood inside your vein-less polished body.. with aesthetic patterns on your skin... You had all the environmental favors you've ever wanted. although you are in a bad shape today.. your life was a bed of roses wasn't it.. look at my eyes my shiny friend..

The beer can was not any deficit of words but was in tears. He was trying to weep silently but to his bold image there were stains of sobs.
Very well said my greeny friend... So well said that I could even forget my lament over this. But its NOT.. Nobody can wipe my tears at this time my friend.. nobody. To some extend, You were right mr grass.. I was very lucky.. in fact far luckier than my creators who were working day and night to create my body and blood, and people who were striving hard to preserve my freshness and thus making me proud of my birth.

Enlightenment dawned over me one day when i saw my friends being squeezed off their blood which is drunk by the People. I was shocked like hell. Just then my knowledgeable friend told me that our life's purpose is such a thing.. to be consumed by someone. We need to serve our life's purpose. As straight forward as I was, I was happy about it. I was getting ready day by day for my salvation.

But I didn't know I was BOUGHT for some peices of schillings which a man gave to my shopkeeper. Lucky you my greeny friend.. Nobody would buy you in the path of your salvation.. you can serve your life's mission by being cushion for people's feet..

I was BOUGHT for a cheap value which I never expected.. now I am a dying piece of metal with two or three drops of life...Grass was tearing by this time. Before he could console, Beer Can had his last molecule of blood dried up.

The Grass said to himself hoping that Mr Beer Can will hear it from his imaginary after-death world, "you had your life's purpose served not only by quenching people's thirst but also by being a carrier of the water which was snatched from my earth with which my friends would have been alive to serve their purpose in life without dying off prematurely.
But I forgive you for neither you nor I are the culprits.. but the person reading this."

God bless,
Preserve water.

1 comment:

JT said...

Jeremiah 17:13 says all that forsake Me shall be ashamed because they have forsaken the Lord the fountain of living water. You have a good blog. God Bless You.