January 29, 2008

Before its too Late

There are things which i did and for which i hated myself... i jus hated doing those.. but i couldn't help but to do it. Lot of things which i couldn't resist.
realization dawns! Regulation is needed in ma life... Ma habits are the ones which i would wanna change. habits can be changed unlike human nature.

When I do something wrong, my conscience hinted me. but i couldn't resist. did all those things which would certainly make me regret in future.i know. i know everything. I tell you... knowing something is wrong and doing it... takes a lot of our life away.. and thinkin bout it agn n agn...feels like our life is evaporating into thin air.

Its crystal clear...habits shape one's character. so change the habits you wanna change or quit.. before it takes a plunge into ur character... and gives a bad time giving it up.

No comments: