February 17, 2008

Reborn...everyday. :)

It was 5.45 am. My alarm rang with a sad note. I woke up cursing the need to go to work. The room was cold... ma sheet was giving me endless offers and was luring me...askin me to be under its warmth. I was cryin and cryin inside...Body feels numb. Bending my body to wake up seemed like im detaching myself from a part of my body... :( but.... there is something that makes me smile everyday. :)
wakin up in the Morning.... I feel its like taking another birth...but not from our mother's womb.. Its a Much Lighter version of opening our eyes n crying when we are born after 10 months of comfortable sleep :).

Dawn... Taking another birth into this world from the dream land... from the trance...after taking rest in our nests. wakin up...crying at first... but later when we grow up through the course of the day...we begin to see the realities of life. And before enjoying completely the liesure time after work....forced to fold ourselves in the pupa of dreams and ecstacies till we are born again in the next morning (if we are destined to).

Mornings...We better begin to love them...its our new birth everyday.

God bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

feels good 2 read ur posts , simple , yet deep.
u seem 2 be a hopeless romantic.. in love wit life.
keep it going...

Anonymous said...

Thx... ;)

wolverine said...

beautifully written man...
ya every morning we are re-born.. soo true..